Crossover Leggings Details
- 74% polyester/26% spandex, 7.37 oz/yd² (250 g/m²). Fabric weight may vary by 5%.
- Soft and stretchy fabric with a mild-compression feel.
- Slim fit. A tightly fit item that creates a flattering look on the body. Size up for a looser fit.
- Flattering crossover waistband helps contour the waist and offers a fashionable look.
- High-waisted, with a comfortable fit and flattering cut. Squat-proof and great for yoga too.
- UPF 50+ to help protect you from the sun.
- 1 pocket on each side.
- Flat seam, cover stitch.
- Triangle gusset.
Printed, cut, and hand-sewn with love just for you.
Important Note: Contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings’ appearance.
Shipping & Returns
These leggings are made to order with love just for you. Once you place your order, the processing time is 2-7 business days to get it printed and ready to ship. After that, shipment time is 3-5 business days in the US, 5-10 business days to Canada, and 10-20 business days for all other international orders.
We take extra care to give you the best leggings possible, and we want you to love them. However, in the rare occasion there is an error with your order, or if you are unsatisfied with your items in any other way, you may return it within 30 days of receiving your package. Your satisfaction is very important to us. See details for returns.
Important note for international customers: You may be charged import duties and taxes designated by your country. Unfortunately, this is out of our control and there is nothing we can do about these fees. Please check with your local post office before placing your order.
Sizing & Care
Sizes are approximate. Measure with a cloth measuring tape on bare skin, making sure the tape is not too tight or too loose when circling the waist and hips.
We want your leggings to last a long time. Please follow these guidelines to help give it the longest life possible.
Wash the leggings inside out in cold water with like colors. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or iron.
Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings’ appearance.