Kettlebell Man Oh Yeah Sweatshirt
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester, 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- 1x1 athletic rib-knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
Shipping & Returns
This sweatshirt is made to order just for you. Once you place your order, the processing time is 2-7 business days to get it printed and ready to ship. After that, shipment time is 3-5 business days in the US, 5-10 business days to Canada, and 10-20 business days for all other international orders.
We take extra care to give you the best apparel possible, and we want you to love them. However, in the rare occasion there is an error with your order, or if you are unsatisfied with your shirt in any other way, you may return it within 30 days of receiving your package. Your satisfaction is very important to us. See details for returns.
Important note for international customers: You may be charged import duties and taxes designated by your country. Unfortunately, this is out of our control and there is nothing we can do about these fees. Please check with your local post office before placing your order.
Sizing & Care
Place the end of a measuring tape beside the collar at the top of the sweatshirt (high point shoulder). Pull the tape to the bottom hem.
Place the end of a measuring tape at one side of the chest area and pull the tape across to the other side of the sweatshirt.
Place the end of a measuring tape at the center back of the collar, then pull the tape along the top seam of the sleeve. When you get to the shoulder hold the tape in place at the shoulder and continue to pull down the sleeve until you reach the hem of the sleeve.
Pro Tip: Measure one of your sweatshirts you own and compare with the measurements you see in this guide.
Measurements are provided by suppliers. Product measurements may vary by up to 2" (5 cm).
We want your sweatshirt to last a long time. Please follow these guidelines to help give it the longest life possible.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.