My Thighs Are Hungover Women’s Tank Top
Racerback Tank Details
- Fashionable racerback styling with exposed stitching on hems. Look fab while killing your workout.
- True to size with a flowy fit that's flattering on many body types. Runs longer than the average tank.
- 32 singles, tri-blend, 50% polyester/25% combed ringspun cotton/25% rayon, 4.3 oz. This tank top is extremely soft, comfortable, and lightweight. Train in comfort and style whether you're at the gym, box, or fitness studio.
- Fabric-laundered for reduced shrinkage.
Shipping & Returns
This workout tank is made to order just for you. Once you place your order, the processing time is 2-7 business days to get it printed and ready to ship. After that, shipment time is 3-5 business days in the US, 5-10 business days to Canada, and 10-20 business days for all other international orders.
We take extra care to give you the best shirts possible, and we want you to love them. However, in the rare occasion there is an error with your order, or if you are unsatisfied with your shirt in any other way, you may return it within 30 days of receiving your package. Your satisfaction is very important to us. See details for returns.
Important note for international customers: You may be charged import duties and taxes designated by your country. Unfortunately, this is out of our control and there is nothing we can do about these fees. Please check with your local post office before placing your order.
Sizing & Care
Measurements are made with the tank top laid completely flat. The length is measured from the highest point of the shoulder strap to the bottom hem, and the width is measured side to side an inch below the armholes.
Pro tip: Take the measurements of one of your favorite tanks and compare them with our chart.
We want your workout tank to last a long time. Please follow these guidelines to help give it the longest life possible.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.