Sports Bra Details
- 82% polyester/18% spandex, 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²) with four-way stretch.
- Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester/8% spandex.
- Removable padding included.
- Padding: 100% polyurethane perforated foam and 100% polyester moisture-wicking fabric.
- Mesh lining with slits for removing paddings.
- Scoop neckline and racerback.
- Support material in shoulder straps, and a wide elastic under breasts.
- Best for A–C cups.
- Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing.
- UPF 50+ to help protect you from the sun.
Printed, cut, and hand-sewn with love just for you.
Important Note: Contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging its appearance.
Shipping & Returns
These sports bras are made to order with love just for you. Once you place your order, the processing time is 2-7 business days to get it printed and ready to ship. After that, shipment time is 3-5 business days in the US, 5-10 business days to Canada, and 10-20 business days for all other international orders.
We take extra care to give you the best sports bras possible, and we want you to love them. However, in the rare occasion there is an error with your order, or if you are unsatisfied with your items in any other way, you may return it within 30 days of receiving your package. Your satisfaction is very important to us. See details for returns.
Important note for international customers: You may be charged import duties and taxes designated by your country. Unfortunately, this is out of our control and there is nothing we can do about these fees. Please check with your local post office before placing your order.
Sizing & Care
Sizes are approximate. Put one end of the tape measure on the fullest part of the chest and bring the tape around the back (under the armpits, over the shoulder blades) to where you started. Garment lengths and widths are measured with the sports bra laid flat.
We want your sports bra to last a long time. Please follow these guidelines to help give it the longest life possible.
Wash the sports bra inside out in cold water with like colors. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or iron.
Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging its appearance.