Muscle Tank Details
- 3.7 oz., 65% polyester/35% viscose, 32 singles; gray is 52% polyester/48% viscose; black is 80% rayon/20% polyester
- Relaxed, drapey fit with low cut armholes
- Side seamed with curved bottom hem
Shipping & Returns
This muscle tank is made to order just for you. Once you place your order, the processing time is 2-7 business days to get it printed and ready to ship. After that, shipment time is 3-5 business days in the US, 5-10 business days to Canada, and 10-20 business days for all other international orders.
We take extra care to give you the best shirts possible, and we want you to love them. However, in the rare occasion there is an error with your order, or if you are unsatisfied with your shirt in any other way, you may return it within 30 days of receiving your package. Your satisfaction is very important to us. See details for returns.
Important note for international customers: You may be charged import duties and taxes designated by your country. Unfortunately, this is out of our control and there is nothing we can do about these fees. Please check with your local post office before placing your order.
Sizing & Care
Measurements are made with the tank top laid completely flat. The length is measured from the shoulder seam at the collar to the bottom hem at the front of the tank, and the width is measured side to side an inch below the arm holes.
Pro Tip: Measure one of your tank tops you own and compare with the measurements you see in this guide.
We want your muscle tank to last a long time. Please follow these guidelines to help give it the longest life possible.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.